Innovation Management (standard ISO 56002)
Dear Business Partner,
We have built our success by continuously innovating our services and adopting an innovative business model.
Maintaining and developing our orientation towards innovation is essential for us. We therefore ask the same commitment to all our stakeholders (suppliers, collaborators, business partners, consortium members, investee and associated companies).
Our business context
We are a founding and participating company of Minerva Group Service (MGS) www.minervagroupservice.com that is the hub of a network of controlled, participated and business partner companies.
Our mission is to provide professional services to businesses (consultancy, training, audit and business assurance). We support our customers in the delicate task of ensuring compliance of their business with mandatory and regulatory, technical, contractual and internal requirements.
The needs of our customers are constantly evolving as are the requirements applicable to the services we provide. The ability to continually and systematically innovate our services is a critical success factor as is identifying, designing, planning and delivering new complementary and integrated services to services already part of our catalog of services. This is also through the establishment of start-ups or the acquisition of investments in other companies.
Our commitment for Innovation
With this policy we are committed to adopting and incorporating the following principles for innovation into our business model and the services we provide:
1. creation and maintenance of a cultural orientation open to innovation and oriented towards the future;
2. creation of value for our customers in order to maintain and increase their satisfaction. We have adopted a quality policy in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard. This policy is an integral part of this policy and is available on our website www.alpemi.it
3. updating and development of our catalog of services in order to provide our customers with an integrated service capable of satisfying multiple needs;
4. identification of new business opportunities through insights relating to market trends;
We adopt an innovation strategy based on our mission and our vision that guides our innovation objectives.
This policy is communicated to all our stakeholders and is available on our website www.minervagroupservice.com
Our Innovation Objectives
We are committed to pursuing innovation objectives in a systematic and planned way. Our objectives include:
1. innovation objectives of the services currently already provided;
2. innovation objectives of creating new services;
3. innovation objectives to extend our services to new types of customers and new markets;
4. innovation objectives of creation and development of new startups;
5. innovation objectives of innovation and reengineering of our business processes.
Our control objectives
In order to pursue our innovation objectives, we plan and pursue operational control objectives for the treatment of bribery risks.
Our Innovation Management System
In order to pursue our innovation objectives, we have adopted an innovation management system compliant with the ISO 56002 standard.
Our Innovation Management System has been integrated into the more general corporate management system and has been planned in order to consider aspects of Governance and Internal Control System, Risk Management aspects (with reference to the guidelines of the ISO 31000 standard) and Compliance aspects (with reference to the guidelines of the ISO 19600 standard).
We are committed to adapting and continuously improving our Innovation Management System and to make aware and train our stakeholders on its correct application.
Our contact channels
For any report of innovation opportunities, improvement opportunities, non-compliance you can contact our Innovation Manager at the following email address: PMO@alpemi.it